Facial Cosmetic Surgery
Your face is the first impression you present to the world, so naturally you want to feel your best. Whether interested in looking younger, wanting to change a feature that’s always bothered you or simply hope to correct a troubled complexion, facial plastic surgery procedures and medical spa treatments can help.
Dr. Ricardo A. Meade is a board certified plastic surgeon and facial cosmetic surgery specialist serving the entire Dallas-Ft. Worth metro area, with offices in Dallas and Plano, Texas. Please contact us online or call 214.823.1691 for more information on improving your facial features and complexion with cosmetic surgery, med spa treatments or a combination of both. We encourage you to view facial cosmetic surgery photos in our real patient before and after photo gallery to get a better sense of what these procedures can achieve.
About Facial Cosmetic Surgery
- Facelift – A facelift can rejuvenate your reflection by addressing significant sagging through the lower face, jaw and upper neck.
- Eyelid Surgery – Tired, droopy eyelids or puffy bags below the eyes can be corrected with eyelid surgery for a revitalized appearance.
- Rhinoplasty – Often referred to as a “nose job,” rhinoplasty can improve the cosmetic appearance of your nose or repair internal nasal structure for medical reasons.
- BOTOX® Cosmetic – BOTOX® Cosmetic can smooth away dynamic wrinkles for a younger-looking appearance that doesn’t require surgery.
- Injectable Fillers – Injectable fillers such as JUVÉDERM® and RADIESSE® can correct deep wrinkles like laugh lines or add plumpness to thin lips.
- Skin Care – Take your complexion to the next level with laser treatments and skincare products from EpiCentre.