BOTOX injections reduce the appearance of facial wrinkles and pair perfectly with dermal fillers for a smooth, youthful appearance.
The BOTOX Benefits
One of BOTOX's signature benefits is how quickly you'll notice results. You could see the effects of BOTOX as early as 3 to 4 days after injections, but more likely within 10 to 14 days.
Some of the advantages of BOTOX include the following:
- Smooths crow's feet, forehead furrows, frown lines, and lip lines
- Improves the appearance of skin dimpling on your chin
- Lifts the corners of the mouth, enhancing your smile
- Softens a jawline thought to be too square
- Diminishes unsightly neckbands
- Corrects a gummy smile (when your smile shows too much upper gum)
How Often Should You Get BOTOX?
Most people plan to schedule their BOTOX injections once every four months. However, you may need your injections more or less frequently because everybody has a different body.
If BOTOX is something that you've considered, Dr. Meade would be a great doctor to meet with and get to know. Or, if you have more questions about the process, feel free to contact our outstanding team. We're here and happy to help! Contact us online or call 214.823.1691.