Breast and Nipple Reconstruction
Following treatment for breast cancer, breast and nipple reconstruction can give women the physical and emotional closure they need to heal and move forward.
Dr. Ricardo A. Meade is a breast cancer reconstruction surgeon and board certified plastic surgeon serving the entire Dallas-Ft. Worth metro area, with offices in Dallas and Plano, Texas. Please contact us online or call 214.823.1691 for more information on breast and nipple reconstruction surgery. We also encourage you to view breast reconstruction photos in our real patient before and after photo gallery to get a better sense of what these procedures can achieve.
About Breast Reconstruction
- Breast Reconstruction Candidates: A number of different considerations contribute to your candidacy for different types of breast reconstruction.
- Immediate vs. Delayed Reconstruction: The choice of immediate vs. delayed reconstruction can be based not only on your health and anatomy, but also your personal preference.
- Breast Reconstruction with Implants: Implant-based reconstruction is the most common method used for reconstructive breast surgery.
- Muscle/Flap Reconstruction: Your own muscle and fatty tissue can be used to recreate a natural-looking breast shape, particularly when compared with your existing breast.
- Lumpectomy Reconstruction via Fat Grafting: Following a lumpectomy, fat grafting can help correct noticeable indentations or other abnormalities in your breast contours.
- 3D Nipple Tattooing: Restore the appearance of your nipples and areolas after breast reconstruction. Made of pigment skillfully deposited below the surface of the skin, these tattoos are incredibly natural-looking.
If you’re ready to see the benefits that nipple or breast reconstruction surgery can bring to your life, please don’t hesitate to contact us online or call 214.823.1691 today.